BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

my reflection



For the whole in third semester, i learnt many new things in this TBC 3013 courses. in my opinion, this courses is good for the sciences teacher to develop their teaching techniques using a technology. this new technology that i learn in this courses give more teaching techniques on how to teach in class when i become a teacher in the future. eventhough, there are some problems occurs in the process to learn this ICT courses such as in handling smart board and setup the data logger.but i think it is a good experiences for me to learn new things and build up my prior knowledge. for the teaching using smart board, actuallt this is my first time to handle this smart board. for me smart board can be use as a medium to attract the student to learn. it is because by using smart board student will be more attractive to learn and enjoy the learning. smart board also give chances the teacher to have student involvement in the teaching and learning process.
In this courses also, i learn about the data logger. for me data logger is one of the technology that can be use by a teacher to show the student accurate experiment. it will make a teacher easy to setup the experiment and have an accurate results as the actual results. this will make the student more understand how to conduct the experiment and have a good results. Besides that, this TBC 3013 courses also give me a chances to know more about smart School deeper. i think it is a good for me to know this. it is because when if i will send at there, i already have a prior knowledge about the Smart School.

Then, i also learn about simulation and modelling using an ICT techniques. in this topic i had learnt on how to choose good simulation and modelling that are related to the topis that i am going to teach. it is also give an experiences how to prepare my lesson plan soon and give me a chances on how to manage the good experiment in the laboratory. This topics also give me on how to attract the student to learn biology and how to stimulate students idea besides give them more understanding to the topics that i will teaching in the class.

This courses also give me an experiences doing teaching and learning process in the class. it is because every topics that i learn, we need to present same as we want to teach in the class. my classmate and i should do lesson plan in the class and doing the teaching and learning process. our lecturer will give some comments to improve our teaching skills. i thinks it is good for me to improve my teaching skills and techniques so that i will be a good teacher in the future.
Finally, i think this courses is so interesting to learn and it must be doing for the next batch that take a biology courses. i also suggest that this couses should be take out by all the sciences student in UPSI.





0 comments: